Steinbeis Transfer Institute Innovation & Business Creation
Active knowledge transfer and direct practical application are our main focus. Our five service modules are designed to give you the greatest possible benefit:
1. Practice orientation: Through a variety of company foundings in theory and implementation experienced practitioners will inform you first hand about the necessary steps, resulting chances and likely challenges in the realization of your business idea. You will also receive up-to-date information and helpful recommendations for working with banks, suppliers, tax advisors and other business partners. This is how you start your own business best prepared!
2. Interactive workshops: By using a wide range of methods and tools, the structure of our workshops allows for an intensive knowledge transfer that can be implemented directly into practice. Use the possibility to clarify your questions directly with our experts.
3. Training-on-the-job: By concrete case studies, you will learn how to transfer the theoretical content to your company - and the most concrete case study is your own company. Our practice advisors and our moderators, who are experienced in a variety of business start-ups, will show you what you should consider when setting up and building your company based on your business model. Use our clear checklists and documentation as a reference book in everyday life.
4. Jointly founding: We do not only help you develop your business ideas into a viable business model by developing a business plan - we also set up your company with you and support you with the first market tests and sales activities.
5. Always there for you: Especially in the first few weeks and months after the company's founding many, often unforeseen questions arise. That is why we have set up an expert forum for you to reach us and the other participants. However, some questions do not tolerate a delay. In this case you can also reach us via our hotline.
We have put together the most important components of our value proposition, our approach and frequently asked questions in the following Quick Tour: